Berkeley Vale is a suburb of the Central Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. Berkeley Vale is commuting distance from Sydney. It is part of the Central Coast Council local government area and part of the federal division of Dobell. Wyong Road is the main road that runs through Berkeley Vale.
Berkeley Vale contains two public schools – Berkeley Vale Campus, which is a part of Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College, and Berkeley Vale Primary School. There is a private hospital and a retirement village on the lake side of Wyong Road.
87 Berkeley Road Berkeley Vale NSW 2261
Total 30 lots
About 1 hour drive to Sydney and Newcastle
Smart estate design with hilly view
Starts from $1,130,500
Transport, Education, Employment & Shopping, you miss none of them!
Key Highlights of The Project
- 5 mins drive to Tuggerah Westfield
- 5 min Drive to Waterfront precinct
- 1h distance to Sydney and Newcastle
Berkeley Vale Holdings Pty Ltd
Builder - Vogue Homes
The Evoke Home is part of the Vogue Home Group. It has been carefully crafted specially for Home and Land packages.
We believe in creating homes that will provide a flexible lifestyle to nurture a family as they grow. Evoke offers a choice of both single and double storey plans that have a strong focus on the modern family necessities.
All of our designs and inclusions embrace both practicality and aesthetics that fits all budgets. Buying an Evoke packages will leave you stress free and get you into your complete home sooner. Through our long standing relationships with land developers, we often have access to Sydney’s best estate before they are offered to the public, which can give you first choice!
- 2700mm ceiling height to ground level and 2440mm to first floor.
- Laminate or main floor tiles to ground floor living, kitchen and ground floor hallways 600×600 tile options available.
- Carpet to all bedrooms, separate media/living study, first floor and stairs.
- Flyscreens to operable windows
- 90mm timber wall frames; H2F termite resistant treated timber frame and roof trusses
- 450mm wide eaves (subject to design)
- 920mm front entry door from our wide
- 900m European Style Cooktop and Oven. 700mm European style rangehood.
- Laminate kitchen cupboards
- 4 melamine shelves to pantry / walking pantry (as per design)
- 20mm stone benchtop from our builder’s range. 900mm island bench (subject to design)
- Breakfast bar to island (subject to design)
- Tiled kitchen splashback or window splashback as per design
- Built-in bedroom wardrobes include a fixed shelf with 1 hang rail
- framed sliding mirror doors to all built-in wardrobes
- 4 fixed shelves to built-in linen; 1 fixed shelve to broom
- Taubmans Endure Paint system (one colour)
- 70mm x 19mm splayed pine architraves and skirting throughout
- Gyprock lining to internal walls with 90mm cove cornice
- Powder coated aluminium frames
- Available in colorbond colours and more
- Translucent or privacy glass to bathroom/WC/ensuite windows (subject to design)
- Flyscreens to operable windows
- Niche to shower area
- Wall mounted clothesline
- Letterbox from our builders’ range
- Coloured concrete driveway
- Turf to front yard and backyard
- 2 x external taps; 1 x rainwater tank and 1 potable connection
Exclusive With Vogue Homes
Enquire about this project today, and we will come back to you within two business days.